• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87-95 Precision injectors

Super mud

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have any experiance with these models? Their different than the smaller style that many people seem to get or are the newer style compatable with the renix system and everyone just buys those? I read a bit about them but theres not many threads from what I've found. Also the older style seem to not have the 4 pin nozzle design either.

Anybody have any experiance with these models? Their different than the smaller style that many people seem to get or are the newer style compatable with the renix system and everyone just buys those? I read a bit about them but theres not many threads from what I've found. Also the older style seem to not have the 4 pin nozzle design either.

I just replaced the injectors on my 95 with some 95 dodge neon injectors. They have the four hole nozzle. I don't have the injector part no. But they were plug n play with the same oring and connection as my 95 XJ. There are several threads about them here and a table that tells you exactly what to look for...
Hope that helps!

I just replaced the injectors on my 95 with some 95 dodge neon injectors. They have the four hole nozzle. I don't have the injector part no. But they were plug n play with the same oring and connection as my 95 XJ. There are several threads about them here and a table that tells you exactly what to look for...
Hope that helps!

Sounds good. I beleive the renix system runs off the same parameters as the OBD systems so injectors should interchange but just looking to see if it's been done and with what results.

Back