• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will 6" coils and 4" rear work on 90' XJ?

ShipleyCSA

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if I was to put RE 4.5" ZJ coils (5.5" XJ coils)on my 90' XJ with 4" rear, will it work as far as drive line is concerned, since the rear isn't lifted any more and I dont have any driveline mods?

I have RE 4.5 xj springs front and rear, to level out my jeep I had to install 2in pucks.

mtbkr said:
I have RE 4.5 xj springs front and rear, to level out my jeep I had to install 2in pucks.
So with that 6.5" lift in the front, you didn't have to lower control arms or convert to long arm? And that 6.5 " in front and 4.5" in the rear looked level huh? I guess that works.

See I am the other way, I cut my fenders though,and you can trim more in the front, so my rear is 1-2" higher then the front, but the wheel wells looks the same. I like it because you can see more of whats in front of you.

1610muddy_sm-med.JPG

Back