• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Polls are open!

Yup! You beat me to the punch by 3 minutes ;)

Anyways let me direct this to the SoCal chapter folks, I voted for Brendan.. have you? :D Y'all know him as the guy who hosted the XMas party for us and the guy that is always there if anyone needs any work done.

yup just print it out and apply glue.
i-voted.jpg

:D

OK .. well i cant say that I know the guy, however I did my share to better the chapter.
Done!

C'mon guys, I hope to shit that everyone in the SoCal chapter doesn't vote for Brandon simply because he's in the SoCal chapter. I seriously doubt that everyone here read all of the candidate responses and everyone here just happened to conclude that he would make the best director.

We've said over and over again that this should not be a popularity contest. You folks are great, and this is certainly a great chapter........but let's not get carried away.

Goatman said:
We've said over and over again that this should not be a popularity contest. You folks are great, and this is certainly a great chapter........but let's not get carried away.
Richard: last week we had a thread pointing to the members forum letting folks know that elections are coming and that there are multiple candidates and I believe the sentiment was already expressed. Btw you are making the same announcement on all the chapter forums that have threads about the votes, right?

Richard is right. An uninformed vote is a bad vote. please dont vote if you have not been following the election process.

Last edited:
OK, I think this thread needs further explanation (in light of Richard's comment and in light of similar threads posted on other chapter forums).

Why have I voted for Brendan and why do I support him. This has nothing to do with popularity or CA vs the world. I know Brendan. I know him to be reliable, dillegent and helpful. When the chapter had issues with where to host the XMas party, Brendan stepped up and offered up his place. He took care of most of the logistics (meat being biggest one ;) ).
When an issue comes up at an event and he's around, he's always one of the first to volunteer with helping out. Again nothing against those that don't but the position on BOD I believe requires all those traits. Being able to step up, stand your ground if you believe that you are correct, being able to go above and beyond if the circumstances call for it. I believe that Brendan posseses all those characteristics and that's why I not only nominated him but I also support his candidacy.

Again, Richard is correct (though I wish he posted his sentiment in all the chapter forums): vote based on what you know, not based on popularity. Please look at it from the perspective what the candidate can bring to the table.

Thanks for your time.

Back