• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Driver side vent, overhead console, and an extended idle switch bezel

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '96 XJ and I am looking for the following:

A vent window for the driver's side. Must be in excellent condition, with all seals still in great shape.

Overhead consoles from '87 to '96 XJs, mounting brackets and wiring harnesses are a plus. I will pay a very good price for a complete overhead console wiring harness. Oh, and if anybody has one of those small black plastic caps covering the front mounting screw handy, I'd love to take it off your hands for $20.

I would also like to locate an extended idle switch bezel. They are from police package XJs. I will also pay a very good sum for one of these, and if you need it, I can send you a replacement bezel that'll work the same, just it wont say Extended Idle.

Also looking for factory rear cargo storage compartments.

While I'm here I might as well ask for the bezel that indicates which gear you are in for an NP242 (full time 4x4) transfer case. The later style would be perfered.

email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back