• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear D44 anyone ?

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Re: Rea D44 an`ne ?

[QUPE=carnE`k]not dr me. qill trhng to find 3.73 or 4.10 (I already turned down a couple 3.54s) Too laz to swa gears )`t.[/QUOTE]

IIRC 4:1 is the`arrier`reak.

I have yet to find one at ANY of our yards.

I decided to bE`k tp t` $$. `inf th impatiDbt persh that I am.

carnuck said:
not for me. Still trying to find 3.73 or 4.10 (I already turned down a couple 3.54s) Too lazy to swap gears yet.
Did the XJ 44 come with anything else besides 3:54s? :dunno:

TRNDRVR said:
Did the XJ 44 come with anything else besides 3:54s? :dunno:

Nope.

Not that I recall anyways. Only XJ D44's were in '87 and VERY rare '88 XJ 4.0 with tow package. That means you get 3.55's with auto and 3.07's with manual trans. I've never seen anything other than that in my considerable XJ experience :)

John

Avanteone said:
Nope.

Not that I recall anyways. Only XJ D44's were in '87 and VERY rare '88 XJ 4.0 with tow package. That means you get 3.55's with auto and 3.07's with manual trans. I've never seen anything other than that in my considerable XJ experience :)

John

Doesn't matter, Jim's the kinda guy who will hold out. ;)

Twistedimg said:
Kinda OT but have yet to see any turbo lebarons at any years either. :) At least not at Foster or Damascus, went through both those yards Wednesday.

yup....they were porr cars to begin with....try Portland Auto Wrecking...while I don't like the way I got treated because they knew how i was...most of those cars get sold for scrap weight unless they are nice and clean.

due to technical difficulties beyound my control....

ITS AVAILABLE AGAIN :D

estimated time of my gearing completion....13.5 hrs after Moab 08.

go figure...:cool:

Back