• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats next?

XJfer4

NAXJA Forum User
OK...... I got My D44s front and rear, disc brakes, manual hubs, 4.56s, High steer with heim joints, 35s RE 5.5 lift.

What should I do next? Im thinkin bumpers and a winch. What winch though?

What would you guys do?

Thanks!

MIke

First off do you have TOW POINTS!!?! Seems like everyone has over looked tow points on there build up. A whinch is good! But Jes is so right, seat time is everything.

OK..... Will try to get tow hooks on this weekend. And new shocks, at least for the back. I am gonna try to make the day trip to Bald mtn. Only ever been there on dirt bike or snow mobile. Never in a Jeep. It should be fun.

Never needed em... I know its a good idea but I dont use this thing that extreme. I mainly use it to haul my kids around for a ride in the mountains or the desert. Never intended on doing the Rubicon. It is probably way overkill for what I use it for but all those parts will have an easy life and last forever.

Back