• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gilbert Memorial weekend pics.

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
Here are a few pics of the TCOR trip up to Gilbert. I had to come home early to work on Sunday, so here you go. Great trip for the little bit I was at.
MVC-093S.jpg

MVC-088S.jpg

MVC-100S.jpg

And the link to all the pics I got.
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0603/HULK64/Gilbert Memorial/?action=deletepic&pic=MVC-097S.jpg

Josh-

Your big green XJ in action inspires me to get back to work on my big green XJ (sitting idle for way too long.) Watch that off-camber stuff; mine wasn't always ugly (long story.)

Well, not a cow, this HUGE mountain lion just came outta nowhere though.....
I have arleady had her up on the pass tires and it scared me bad enough to convince my wife that I need a tow rig and am putting in a cage asap. So, momma didnt raise no foo'
Nothing we did got too close though, I know where she goes and where she doesnt. I call it, the "Wife-O-Meter" and when we get too tippy she says "Ummm, honey....." and thats when we back up.

Incredible Hulk said:
Well, not a cow, this HUGE mountain lion just came outta nowhere though.....
I have arleady had her up on the pass tires and it scared me bad enough to convince my wife that I need a tow rig and am putting in a cage asap. So, momma didnt raise no foo'
Nothing we did got too close though, I know where she goes and where she doesnt. I call it, the "Wife-O-Meter" and when we get too tippy she says "Ummm, honey....." and thats when we back up.

How old are you? for some reason I thought you were like 20. Well, maybe you are....

i have been married for 14 years, my "Wife-O-Meter", when we get too tippy i get a smack to the back of the head.

2offroad said:
i have been married for 14 years, my "Wife-O-Meter", when we get too tippy i get a smack to the back of the head.
My wife-O-meter is when my wife offers to take pictures without prompting.

Okie Terry said:
My wife-O-meter is when my wife offers to take pictures without prompting.
I have one of those wife-o-meters too, but she's becoming de-sensitized. Our trips to Moab from 6-7 years ago, we have all kinds of pictures because she'd usually prefer to walk all the interesting stuff, but now she's entirely too comfortable in the jeep. Maybe I need to roll it or something :D

Back