• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is a MUST read ...

I am partially obsessive/compulsive...for a college art class, I built 1:24 scale plastic models of the #3 and #24 stock cars. I was gonna do a diorama but just ended up whaling them together on sunday afternoons during commercials.

Anymore I want to bring our scrap asphalt home and pave a go-kart road-course

gosh after that "scientific" test, I know what will be my next 4x4 purchase. Actually, it reminded me of the recent 4x4 of the year competitions held by the 4x4 rags.

RR3

And I thought I was the only BOD member to play with toy cars...

minixj.jpg

I almost wrote a tech article on how to build one of these, but lost my digishots of the process...even included tips on fender trimming lol...

yeah, that was from before I was dating and engaged, so i guess it's true that women make ya grow up.

Well I feel REALLY stupid...

I didint really put any notice to the pcs, until the MB, and thats when I saw that the jeep was fake...
And then i thought... why would they just have the Jeep be fake? Surely they could have saved a lot of body damage and repair costs by using all fake vehicles... Thats when the bulb started to slowly light up. It wasnt until I scrolled back up for the H2 that I really got it.

ROFL!!!!! That has to the funniest damn thing I have seen.

Note 2: Skorpyo, just wait till you have kids!!! I have two, now it is okay to have toys again, except for that whole damn sharing thing!!!

Note 3: I got some cool animal print TJ's today, they are lifted a ton.

Back