• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 silver xj color code? can someone check?

muddeprived

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy has a 2001 and it's silver. He needs the color code but there's no sticker on it. Apparently the P.O. took it off or something.

Could someone with a silver 2001 check the color code on the door please?

Thanks!!

Chris

Careful... if the name of the color is "Silverstone Metal" I see two paintcodes listed, PS5 and AY95XS5 on the site I used. I might be wrong, or they might wrong... but make sure.

Also - did the previous owner manage to remove the metal tag on the firewall under the hood at the driver's side as well? Supposedly there is a paint code embossed on that.

Careful... if the name of the color is "Silverstone Metal" I see two paintcodes listed, PS5 and AY95XS5 on the site I used. I might be wrong, or they might wrong... but make sure.

Also - did the previous owner manage to remove the metal tag on the firewall under the hood at the driver's side as well? Supposedly there is a paint code embossed on that.

Thanks but i'm waiting for someone to confirm it on their silver jeep. We aren't sure which one is what from that site and there are no tags anywhere on the jeep that specifies which color code. We looked. :)

ok, I figured - just wanted to say that so you wouldn't pick the first silver 01 you could find and say "this is definitely the paintcode" lol

Back