• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP touch pad like new

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
I have a hp touch pad flashed with cm7, it has the ability to use both op systems. I don't know if they all had hd screens but this one does. Its a 16gig with wifi. Paid 150 make offer.

Can post pics if needed.

Ted my kid wants to know how old this is.

Does it have a front view camera?Can you put a memory card in it?Send me info.Kid wants to know

Thank you

IMG_20120429_085147.jpg

IMG_20120429_085245.jpg

IMG_20120429_110752.jpg

IMG_20120429_110800.jpg

IMG_20120429_110810.jpg

IMG_20120429_111046.jpg

Scott,

She doesn't want it. She's a kid and she needs what's cool and hip. HPs are not cool and hip. iPad's are cool and hip. I suggest a iPad2 refurb from Apple for $350 with a warranty.

The HP app store is abysmal and the support is non-existent since it's completely discontinued.

I'm not trying to disuade you so I can buy it instead, really...

R

Reed, that is why i rooted it with Andriod because the web os market sucks. Now with the execption of some apps, everything you can get on your andriod phone, you can get on the touchpad. Mostly what i wanted it for was net flix. And it worked very well with it.

Scott, I think it's "he with the quick response to Ted wins." But yea you need the money too. I want it, but you replied first, so I've got no issues if you decide it's what your girl wants. In fact, I hope she does want it, because I think it's cool when we can give our kids what they want.

Ted, I've looked into them in the past and they might not be as convenient to use as an iPad, but you can do most things on them, but it might take a bit of work, like rooting it.

My kid said no it isn't what she wants.I told ted already.So offer up a good price cause 150 is a great price and he shouldn't sale it under that.

Ted, what do you really need to get out of it? You left the chatroom too fast . I'm still game to help you.PM me your paypal info.

Last edited:
Cyanogen is a group of programmers that develop andriod op systems for rooting andriod devices, or in this case putting android onto a device that didn't come with it stock. I researched rooting it for about 2 weeks before i went through with the actual root.

Reed is up, asa decided to pass. So reed let me know sir?

peace
ted

I'm in. I'll PM you so we can work it out.

Yea, I looked up CM7 last night after you posted it. I knew people were working on putting different OS on them but hadn't followed it.

~R

Ted,
Got it last night. Thanks for setting up that transfer. Way better than driving further to get it. Seems to run great and performs good. Thanks for your help.
~R

Back