• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What local offroad shops do you do business with?

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
I'm pretty much aware of all of the big offroad parts and accessories vendors that have a nationwide internet presence. But I'd like to know about some of the smaller mom and pop shops that you guys do business with, and which might be willing to donate to our SoCal Fest raffle in the interest of karma and good will. If you guys supply the names, I'll find the phone numbers and hit them up. Thanks.

ORW: Off Road Warehouse (858) 565-7792

That is the phone number for the San Diego location I frequent. They are also present in El Cajon, Escondido and Temecula.

4west in Colton. For springs I go to my buddies at Macs springs In Highland. Its run by the Mechanic thats been there for 18yrs now... They had a rough patch when they had some pretty bad management it its good now

Kartek in Fullerton (anaheim?)

Dependable Offroad Anaheim

Offroad Evolution Fullerton

StinkyFab Racing Escondido

SFR is already a Naxja sponsor though, if you hit them up go through Sponsorship to do it.

4west in Colton. For springs I go to my buddies at Macs springs In Highland. Its run by the Mechanic thats been there for 18yrs now... They had a rough patch when they had some pretty bad management it its good now

Agreed. There is also a drive-line shop on the S. end of Sierra Way in San Bernardino ran by a crusty SOB that is excellent; Ed Moore's Drive Lines. I've spent plenty of $$$ at all three over the years.

Last edited:
Thanks. I should have mentioned at the outset that I am aware off all the donors for the past three years.

Not really only for offroad, but Lyons Muffler in San Marcos is the go-to exhaust guru in North county. He is one of the old fashioned no BS type of guys. Ive taken two Xjs, an mj two wjs and one jku to him. He does amazing work and doest charge much, especially if your a normal.

Kartek in Fullerton (anaheim?)

I think you are confusing Kartek and Mckenzie's:

Kartek Off-Road
2871 Ragle Way
Corona, CA 92879

Mckenzie's Performance Products
807 East Orangethorpe Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801

Back