• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella FF200 Fog lights

RockTracXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is 3 Hella FF200 fog lights. These bad boys are pretty sweet and are in great shape. Includes the stone shields and mounting hardware. I'm not sure how much to ask but I'm thinking they should be worth more than $100, so make me an offer greater than that.

"Hella’s powerful Free Form Reflectors employ computer-aided design to deliver a precise beam pattern, producing up to three times more illumination than ordinary lights. The FF200 Series Fog Light gives you big light performance in a small size.

The Hella FF200 Series Fog Light uses a halogen bulb that distributes its light with a powerful Free Form Reflector mounted behind a clear round lens (just under 6" in diameter). The lens is bonded to a high-impact ABS housing that provides a rugged construction for performance and durability. This auxiliary fog lamp assembly uses Hella’s Fast-Fit system for quick and easy, upright or inverted mounting on molded bumpers, air dams, brush guards, in the grill, or on or under the bumper. Hella’s Fast-Fit mounts with a single nut and bolt or two molly bolts for tight spots or limited access areas."

img7687.jpg

img7682.jpg

img7679o.jpg

Well I will give you the $100 but as a shipped price as I can buy them for $37.50 each new locally through a Mexican distributor.

I'm still hoping for more, so the Mexican might be your best bet.

Back