• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lookie here....

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
tellico04naxja00142.jpg

It wasn't me though. I found this pic taken at the '06 Crawl.

He's a member of the current BOD and it looks like he has a knack for going after the carnage award.

It's not fair. He breaks stuff all the time. Ask him....go ahead....he's good at it too....ask him.....

It's not fair. He breaks stuff all the time. Ask him....go ahead....he's good at it too....ask him.....

I've seen him wheel, nuff said.

How'd he do that on flat ground with no rocks or gullies or trees around??????:dunno:

Reckon it had help????:doh:

Those tires look like Cooper STT (old style). I had a set of those and I loved them.

How'd he get the hole in the windshield?

Those tires look like Cooper STT (old style). I had a set of those and I loved them.

How'd he get the hole in the windshield?
Just Hasta but here is a MasterCraft (Made by Cooper). Looks the same to me.
l_93210cda63c14e249a7050c2d5545be8.jpg

31X10.50 Mastercraft Cousar M/T

This old stinger is off that sideways XJ Glenn was in. (Thanks Glenn)
l_93417207da8a4176a084a01edf8b0c40.jpg

Last edited:
The MC Courser MT is pretty close but there was just something cool about the center lug shape of the Cooper STT. By the way, when Cooper was building the old STT tread, Mastercrafts version was called the OTD. Useless trivia, I know......and I'm full of it.

The MC Courser MT is pretty close but there was just something cool about the center lug shape of the Cooper STT. By the way, when Cooper was building the old STT tread, Mastercrafts version was called the OTD. Useless trivia, I know......and I'm full of it.
"I'm full of it" Too!!! MUHAHAHA

Nice, and I did not get the Carnage award that year. Ok that was a bad year for me. Spun the D35 tubes in the housing, before I ever got on the trail, threw out 2 rear DS because of it. The windshield was courtesy of Schoolbus, rootball, enough said. It was my first time on an RTI ramp with lockers front and rear. Actually it was my first and last time on a RTI ramp. I hope that is enough. Oh yea the next year that was on the back of the Crawl shirt. I'll have one with me if you want to see it.

Back