• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW fest To Do's

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
One ton is in and set up, front gears done now so just a little more.
1. Paint
2. tune up
3. change all fluids
4. load up
5. leave

Any one have some things to do?

Finish Rear Bumper -
Install ARB compressor-
Rock Rails-
Gas Tank Skid-

Those are what I would like to finish before I leave... although it ain't happeningl...

I am gonna finish the rear bumper, and install the ARB compressor, and pack up to go..

Even if I don't finish.. the rig is street worthy... I am on my way.

cpl things to pick up today last minute. (shirts, etc...)
scrub down the kids for a week with no shower
load jeep
try and get some sleep

Nick, i hope you have LOTS of extra room in that trailer . . . .

See ya'll there !

god, could you post anymore NWfest related threads, what a waist of valuable space!

/Jealousy

I have to put my tent, pillow, food, beverages, and sleeping bag in the back and then sit around, anxiously waiting for the rest of my convoy to get ready. :)

Hopefully my new 5-90 battery/ground cables will come in tomorrow, I'll install those thursday if they do. Otherwise, just clean the inside of the rig, buy food/drink, and load up.

I keep hoping I'll find a tophat roof rack locally but so far no luck, so looks like no more mods for me. Oh, and I have to pick up my new spare CPS I ordered earlier today, just incase. :thumbup:

~Scott

fluids done but now my wife has had her water pump go out so one more thing to do. Just so my convoy knows I will be ready in the am waiting to go. :D

Had Jason square my dumb ass away john at John's shop yesterday to get my speedo working again. Moral of the story: Check your electrical connectors. :dunce:

Now I need to see if Harbor Freight has an inline oiler so I can cobble together my onboard air conversion, lube the chassis including the super joints, pack the rig, and go.

Back