• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Firewood

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone planning on bringing firewood? I have access to some but no way to haul it as my XJ and Dodge Dakota will be full of camping gear, supplies, and raffle prizes.

planning to bring lots of fresh cut pine... someone just needs to split it
happyfinger.gif

:flame:mad: 90 plus degrees, I say we set a flashlight in the firepit and dance around it till the batteries go dead! :dunno: :yelclap:

I know, but we had a fire at Harlan. I just figured......

The Carolina Boys were told by another Carolna Boy...we would have plenty of wood. Being imported......Flashligt in the pit..:looser:
We need a real :flame: don't ya think!
!!!1

The Carolina Boys were told by another Carolna Boy...we would have plenty of wood. Being imported......Flashligt in the pit..:looser:
We need a real :flame: don't ya think!
!!!1

Was that Lennie that said that? Just checking bc he is bing wishy washy today.

Half of a large cedar tree fell during some major storms last night, but I don't know if it will be dry enough by the Crawl..

Half of a large cedar tree fell during some major storms last night, but I don't know if it will be dry enough by the Crawl..

ANy fire can be made hot enough to burn it!

I must admit that no camping trip is complete without the burning of some kind of combustable material.:looney:

Side note: Dalton, my 12 year old son, just got back from his dads and had some cash burning a hole in his pocket. In the spirit of a true camper, he bought a tent and an air matress for himself. He is ready for the trip and excited about it.

Tyler, he was asking if you were coming. :wave:
He's partial to the ranger I think.:D

I must admit that no camping trip is complete without the burning of some kind of combustable material.:looney:

Side note: Dalton, my 12 year old son, just got back from his dads and had some cash burning a hole in his pocket. In the spirit of a true camper, he bought a tent and an air matress for himself. He is ready for the trip and excited about it.

Tyler, he was asking if you were coming. :wave:
He's partial to the ranger I think.:D

"my 12 year old son, just got back from his dads " I think I can figure it out but, would you please?

Stepson

I can't drink or I'll die. That was me in my usual dumb state.

"my 12 year old son, just got back from his dads " I think I can figure it out but, would you please?

It's kinda tough to explain, so I won't.:laugh3:

I got plenty of "steps". I got 8 total and 4 are mine if that helps.:confused1

Only 2 are coming to the Crawl though. I couldn't keep up if all of them were there. Not to mention, I'd have to build 3 Jeeps to haul everybody!!:D

It's kinda tough to explain, so I won't.:laugh3:

I got plenty of "steps". I got 8 total and 4 are mine if that helps.:confused1

Only 2 are coming to the Crawl though. I couldn't keep up if all of them were there. Not to mention, I'd have to build 3 Jeeps to haul everybody!!:D

You got the Jeeps, you just gotta build the other two.

ALWAYS!!!

i'll be bringing some...

...i've been waiting to burn this wood for awhile now, and specifically for this trip :)

Let me guess. The Willys killin wood????

Back