• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

85 Cherokee

gage78

NAXJA Forum User
2.5l 5speed 4x4 2door model, california emissions package, always passes smog with flying colors. I have installed many new/rebuilt parts. Less than 6 months ago I installed a new Quadratec heavy duty head (not rebuilt) which is under warranty till november. It runs and drives and has a clear title, does need a little more work though. Has a Magnaflow Cat and Mufler, Carb has been rebuilt, new water pump installed less than two weeks ago. It has wrangler alloy wheels with 30X9.5x15 tires one of which is new but needs at a minimum 2 more news tires. I also have the original white steal wheels and extra used parts (distributor, carb, a/c compressor, starter, alternator, rearend, transmission,etc....) 160,000 miles, many of which were the result of the original owner towing it behind his motorhome (1985-2004). 1300obo Please no lowballers

Back