• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crossover, OTA trackbar, and tnt bracket... at 3''?

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
i run a low lift xj. at 3'' i have neither aftermarket steering nor trackbar to hold me at this height. i do however want to try to stay at the same ballpark, height wise, due to tires and shocks, exceptions can be made i guess, but nothing more then a spacer.

anyways, going to be upgrading to a crossover steering setup w/ heims in the near future. i also plan on a jks over the axle bracket for the trackbar, combined with a tnt builder system, with their bracket. their bracket is unfortunately listed for 4''+.... which got me thinking about clearance for an ota trackbar at such a relatively low lift height?

anyone have any experiences?

Just set it all up without the front springs in it, so you can build it to fit at full bump. Don't worry too much about the '4"+'....just make sure your trackbar and draglink are parallel from mount to mount. Bends in the trackbar don't count.

I think crossover steering at your lift height would work well because your steering parts would be a lot closer to being level.

-Dan

Back