• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skid Row Gas Tank Skid from 90 XJ

aszaunmi

NAXJA Forum User
Skid plate removed since we have cut off most of the rear of my jeep and I am going to a fuel cell.

No pictures at the moment but it is in great shape. There are a couple of small marks where I came down hard on a rock.

$200.00 OBO

Gas tank, sending unit, and fuel pump available for 50.00 bucks more if you by the skid plate or 100 if you buy only the tank, sending unit and fuel pump

Andrew

Skid plate removed since we have cut off most of the rear of my jeep and I am going to a fuel cell.

No pictures at the moment but it is in great shape. There are a couple of small marks where I came down hard on a rock.

$150.00 OBO

Gas tank, sending unit, and fuel pump available for 50.00 bucks more if you by the skid plate or 100 if you buy only the tank, sending unit and fuel pump

Andrew

$125.00

Andrew

Put me 2nd inline for the skid

Back