• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing?

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter is having a slumber party for her B-day, I have 8 (6,7,8) year olds spending the night. O what a swell time.

I need a drink.

great then it'll be an all nighter lol

I have three grown daughters. I remember setting up a $20k surround sound video room with dual 18" subwoofers and a thousand watts worth of audio when they were young. There was a sleep over with a dozen or so girls. At 3am they cranked up the TV with Jurasic Park on. Our bedroom is directly upstairs. Our bed was walking across the floor. :roflmao:

You think they are expensive now, wait. Weddings are running $20k now.

They are amusing themselves by making confetti right now. It's a mess of massive proportions…….Crap their breaking out makeup

Dude where you been..boys have sleep overs also lol!!and there worse than the girls lmao!!my oldest had his buds over when he was about 8 and they wanted me to tell them scary stories, so i did then they wanted me to shut up, cuz they were scared shaitless lmao!! from time he was 8 till he left home,there was always kids at my house.. be prepared !!!

Working

campfire in 15 minutes
then I get to inspect cabins.
hopefully bed before 1am

then i get to wake up at 7am to start loading luggage to get these kids outta here.

Sitting on my deck watching the sunset, holding my one month old daugher and drinking some hangar 24....

Just sat through a fashion show and a talent show. Heard taylor swift at least 5 times

Enjoy every moment man. They grow up too fast.

Back