• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Jim...Looky what I got!

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
bypassshocks.jpg

Are those the new foa's? Has jeepspeeders had any experience with the foa bypasses? i have the 18's in the rear and am contemplating getting the 12" bypasses for the front. Those look pretty tall, that must be for the rear.

Are those the new foa's? Has jeepspeeders had any experience with the foa bypasses? i have the 18's in the rear and am contemplating getting the 12" bypasses for the front. Those look pretty tall, that must be for the rear.

Also, in case you didn't know, Dan's Jeep is linked in the rear, you can find that build here in this section.

Yeah, they're FOA's, 16 inchers for the back of my junk. Just got them off the brown truck.

-Dan

Did you polish them or did they come that way? Lemme know how they work out for you, I've been considering FOA's but worried they won't hold up.

your missing a wall outlet..:wstupid:

your missing a wall outlet..:wstupid:

I hide my weed in there, lol. Just some phone lines, the Fire dept always tells us to put a cover on it, but it's been that way for years.

Also, in case you didn't know, Dan's Jeep is linked in the rear, you can find that build here in this section.

Did you polish them or did they come that way? Lemme know how they work out for you, I've been considering FOA's but worried they won't hold up.

Updates are going slow, too many other things to work on, but I'm getting back on it.

They came a purdy like that...I think they are nickel plated???

I don't know why they wouldn't hold up...

-Dan

very nice Dan! ive got 16" kings out back i think thats a good length for the back of an XJ, but mine is not linked (yet). :D ive got 12" FOAs waiting to go up front, as soon as i get off my ass and finish building my front axle up.

does this mean the FOA bypasses are finally in production? or do you have a prototype somehow?

it'd be great if you chronologued the tuning process, im sure there are tons of us here that would love to see it.

Pretty good looking shocks, Dan.

Sweet! :)

very nice! I like! built to order so you decide where the tubes go?

No, I didn't pick where they go...supposedly they have that figured out. We'll see. Besides that, other than the bypasses on our race jeep, I have no previous experience with them to know where the tubes should or shouldn't be, so I decided to leave that up to them.

-Dan

Back