• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama The Horrible Fly Killer, lol

Thank you Fox News for another stupid story trying to redirect the public opinion away from real issues...

The story was carried by every major news source.....:dunce: and yes, it's as worthless as a vegetarian Whopper with cheese.
You're just a Fox-hater cause they don't want to marry Barry and have his children.......

Last edited:
The story was carried by every major news source.....:dunce: and yes, it's as worthless as a vegetarian Whopper with cheese.
You're just a Fox-hater cause they don't want to marry Barry and have his children.......
I am well aware that this story was carried by all the news channels. Pretty hard to miss this. I made the reference to Fox because the article was from them. Sorry if I offended you. I Did not realize anybody was that sensitive about the fox network :cry:

I am well aware that this story was carried by all the news channels. Pretty hard to miss this. I made the reference to Fox because the article was from them. Sorry if I offended you. I Did not realize anybody was that sensitive about the fox network :cry:

Not offended. Don't make it what it aint.....

Back