• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockwell U-joint style axle shafts

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
err 2.5 ton rockwells... Anyone know where I can get a good deal on these? Ive found 240$ a piece o_O four shafts at that price i better find some lube

I already have the rockwells and 47" ltb's but my rockwells are bendix style so i need the spicer/ujoint style axle shafts.

thanks anyway though =]

Bendix break easier and cause alot of damage inside the rockwell when they do break.

1200 is actually a pretty good deal I paid 1k for my rockwells and that was a good deal but 52"s included ooooh =]

Last edited:
Well the dif and housing are good even the bendix shafts are good just not preferred I'm keeping them for spares

Bendix is a ball bearing weird thing JP mag did a really good article on Rockwells if you can find it.

you can see the potential flaws, when it breaks the ball bearings go all over tearing shit up

heres a bendix
bendix-jeep-axle.jpg

the ujoint one looks like ujoints

Last edited:
rockwells and budget dont belong in the same sentence......

Lol well it has to be believe me this has been a very costly project. nothing wrong with trying to find a deal. Ill go to overson one day but there's to much else to blow money on right now.

All the steel for my cage and front end were stolen so there's 800$ gone =/

Damn dude that sucks. Got any pics of this thing?

Ive got pics of it with no axles lol... I just got enough money to replace the steel.

I'll post some pics once the new frame gets going.

Back