• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recommend a dentist?

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a good dentist either in Tualatin or in Milwaukie/Clackamas areas.

Want to keep close to work or home.

Anyways, a recent insurance switch forces me to find a new dentist for regular checkups, and I'm looking for anyone who can recommend a good'un in my area.

Thanks,
JR

1-800-dentist

:dunno:

~Scott

Dr. Allen
503-665-4136
Gresham

I live in Beaverton, and drive all the way to Gresham for this guy. His staff and him are the friendliest in the area. He is near Gresham Dodge.

Dr. Kent Lee on sunnyside road, it is in sunnyside market place right by your appartment where teh safeway is. My girlfriends mom works at the ortho office right next to it, they are very nice and will treat you well.

I am looking for a good dentist either in Tualatin or in Milwaukie/Clackamas areas.

Want to keep close to work or home.

Anyways, a recent insurance switch forces me to find a new dentist for regular checkups, and I'm looking for anyone who can recommend a good'un in my area.

Thanks,
JR

Dr. Nicola in newberg has done extensive work for me and it came out great, only 15 minutes from warrior products.

Dr. Kent Lee on sunnyside road, it is in sunnyside market place right by your appartment where teh safeway is. My girlfriends mom works at the ortho office right next to it, they are very nice and will treat you well.

Haha, that location took me a minute to figure out. I haven't lived there for a couple years now...

He's not on a list of preferred providers that my insurance company gave me, but I can still look into whether he accepts the provider.

Dr. Nicola in newberg has done extensive work for me and it came out great, only 15 minutes from warrior products.

Wasn't that the guy who almost got into some trouble a few years back and now doesn't have any teenage girl patients?

Wasn't that the guy who almost got into some trouble a few years back and now doesn't have any teenage girl patients?

not to my knowledge, I think that was the dentist on the other side of town because he up and dissapeared after some questionable umm...practice I guess the polite term would be,:kissyou:

Back