• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not mine, but the old family might like the price...$1000 XJ

It's on Craigslist...

Search, " '98 Jeep Cherokee " $1000 - Maricopa

1998 Jeep Cherokee white exterior, gray interior very clean inside and out. Its automatic,4x4, 6cyl/4.0liter, A/C, spotlight, push bar, radio. This is a inheratied vehicle we just want to get rid of it. It does have a lot of mileage 261,000. It needs a new battery and a hose. Its has tires but you're going to need new ones very soon. But otherwise it runs really well. The engine sounds good! The price we're asking is $1000.00. We are selling it AS IS! You can contact us by phone. Candace (520)483-6975

(I corrected any grammatical mistakes :shhh: )

yeah i saw that add. My freind wants to buy it, but probably wont be still there when he gets back to AZ

I bought it last night for $900. :scottm: I am just going to build the HP Dana 30 front axle and swap it into my XJ.

It wont run for more than a few seconds before stalling out....but it wasnt blowing blue smoke.

It was actually an old police package XJ...I was surprised that it had a D35 in the rear. You would think they would give the police an upgrade.

If anyone is interested in the "push bar" I will probably sell or trade it on here so I can the parts to get it running right.

Back