• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 XJ part-out - white Limited, tan leather, 242

PavementPounder

NAXJA Forum User
It'll be at my place this week after I bum a trailer off someone. Sorry for the crappy phone pics - it was all I had at the time. I'll be able to take better and more detailed shots once I get it home.

117,000. Hit square in the driver's front wheel, and the only things that seem to really be damaged are the fender, underlying unibody structure (insurance totalled it), the HPD30 (don't know to what extent yet - could be limited to the unit bearing or knuckle), the driver's front wheel, and some of the driver's door that may be repairable. The header panel escaped damage and I have an extra marker light to replace the one shown. Features and some prices:

• White Limited, 2-tone interior, tan leather.
  • Full set of tan leather seats, front & rear. $200. Includes brackets, power motors, sliders, everything. Driver's seat has usual lines in it. Will not split up the seat set.
  • 4.0 w/ ~114,000 - $800, accessories included.
  • AW4 - $300, all control modules included
  • HPD30/D35, 3.55's - $100 for the D35 complete. Have to assess the HPD30.
  • ABS
  • NP242 - $200.
  • Factory tint (no glass damage anywhere).
  • Infinity sound system - $200 for the head unit (3-band AM/FM/CD), all speakers, and amp.
  • Complete front header assembly - $200. Includes all bezels, lamps, grille, etc.
  • Otherwise loaded (A/C, power everything, etc)

Not going to nickel & dime this one like I did the last one. Parts will be sold in the largest chunks possible. This means that I'm not interested in selling just the longblock, one seat out of the set, a single power window switch, etc.

Motor runs very well, good oil pressure, A/C works, charging system is good. I'll take some videos prior to the tear-down. No tears in the leatrher seats. This was a very nice XJ before it was hit.

Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order only. No other money orders. All parts are first come, first served based on payment. Can ship anything/everything anywhere at your cost. Have my own FedEx account and also get good rates on palletized shilling.

verification_seal.gif

1998XJlimitedcrash1.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash2.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash3.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash4.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash5.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash6.jpg

1998XJlimitedcrash7.jpg

1998XJleatherinterior1.jpg

1998XJleatherinterior2.jpg

1998XJleatherinterior3.jpg

Seat pics are there. It looks like I'm having a bandwidth issue with Googlepages at the moment.

Being that we're not allowed to edit our posts, I can't change the hotlinks to normal links in order to back it down.

i would ask for a quote but you dont seem to interested in saying how much stuff is on it. oh, and your being quite a dick too, so i wont even bother asking now...

I need the electric cooling fan for the radiator. Shipped to 78577. Send me a price please.

How about the clock spring - if airbag wasn't deployed and the turn signal switch?

Back