• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jks discos, currie steering, re brackets

themud

NAXJA Forum User
JKS quicker discos pn 2000 they are dirty but in good shape.... 80 bucks
RE swaybar relocation brackets(they lower the swaybar so the discos dont hit the springs...... 20.00
Currie heavy duty steering setup with new tierod end on the pitman arm the rest are fairly tight it is used but in good shape I have a spare pitman are TRE its a little loose but itll get ya home and around.... 275.00
Gauge cluster with full gauges....20 bucks
RE monotubes 26.7ext 16.2 collapsed in good shape...125.00 they have a few runs on them just too long
JKS upper barpin replacement for the rear of an xj they are currently on a set of trashed rancho shocks and one pin needs to be drilled out or removed in some fashion not impossible just not fun... 30.00 if you by the buy the shocks you get the barpin elimiators for 25.00

the discos and brackets are still attached to the sway bar for 90 bucks you can have the whole mess including the bar, brackets, and discos...

just pm me backchannel or for those who have my number call me...
themud

Last edited:
GTA burnout pm me a fair price and we can haggle just dont low ball me.... I think it sells for north of 425.00 new...

Bhorocks I took them off my junk when it sat at 5.5" so yep day gonna work for ya.... gimme a pm and we can meet up...

themud

I am in Tucson so $30 in gas + $275 is just too much for a steering that I have no clu what shape its in. Planning any trips to tucson? Can you send me some pics of the steering?

Back