• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

23 States oppose semi-auto gun ban

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Glad mine is one of them......that's 46% of the country, for the slow folks in Washington. Hopefully this is reflective of the growing number of states that are willing to stand up to Washington and are willing to tell them to keep their hands and noses out of State affairs and policy.
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Federal/Read.aspx?id=4971

Hiding a semi-auto ban under the guise of "Homeland Security" is bullcrap and they know it. I lived on a border state, I would own even more weapons/ammo than I do.

Last edited:
I am sadened that the great state of North Carolina isn't on this list, but not suprised.

Our new governor is as weak an individual as I've ever seen in my life and she is commited to overturning every American freedom that the PODUS would.

I guess my new go to state will be Texas; ugh. I really wanted to go to Maine. Maine is far less populated, more moose then people.

I already knew PA wasn't we got scumbags in Harrisburg and a turncoat senator.

I already knew PA wasn't we got scumbags in Harrisburg and a turncoat senator.

And see thats what I just don't get. 2 urban centers and the rest is rural farm country. Hell, Philly and Pitt both consider Harrisburg to be a farmers city.
As much as I can't wait to get back there, there will be some things I miss about TX.

And see thats what I just don't get. 2 urban centers and the rest is rural farm country. Hell, Philly and Pitt both consider Harrisburg to be a farmers city.
As much as I can't wait to get back there, there will be some things I miss about TX.

All our tax money gets poured into philly and pitt with a couple of squirts to wilkes-barre to keep them quiet. Rendell is a scum bag and the rest of the politicians are turning out the same. They now want to raise our state income tax, his comment was 'we're only the third highest in the nation' WTF.

All our tax money gets poured into philly and pitt with a couple of squirts to wilkes-barre to keep them quiet. Rendell is a scum bag and the rest of the politicians are turning out the same. They now want to raise our state income tax, his comment was 'we're only the third highest in the nation' WTF.

Yea my dad bitches about him every chance he gets. There hasn't been a decent Gov since that guy from the 80s. Casey was dirty as hell too.

Back