• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hangover

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
If you haven’t seen it drop what ever you are doing and catch a matanee freak'n 11 bucks a ticket at night, but worth every penny. Took the wife out to see it last night and laughed till I cried literally. She didn’t find it as funny(she's kinda a square), it's more of a guy movie anyways.

If you haven’t seen it drop what ever you are doing and catch a matanee freak'n 11 bucks a ticket at night, but worth every penny. Took the wife out to see it last night and laughed till I cried literally. She didn’t find it as funny(she's kinda a square), it's more of a guy movie anyways.

Total guy movie. Loved it.

We watched it with a bunch of guys the day before we went to Vegas for my buddy's bachelor party. It's freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!

“Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That s***’ll come back with you.”

Back