• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home Safe

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Got home about midnight last night.

Thank you guys for another wonderful NAC-Fest. Seeing a lot of old friends and making some new ones is the reason I enjoy helping to run these events year after year. Redheep said it best after the 25AE event: "It's not about this website. It's not about the trails we conquer. It's not about the rigs we build. It's about the people we trade stories with around the campfire."

Arrived home around 1am.

Had an absolute great time, met alot of new NAC members and shared the company of some old friends. This NAC-Fest was a huge success!

I think we found a new home for our event! The accomodations were outstanding, the BBQ delicious and raffle had some great prizes that made some huge smiles.

Thank You all. :worship:

John

Got home around 11:00 this morning, too tired to drive home. Had a great time yesterday. Got to place faces on screen names from here. Did not take pic's, too busy wheeling. For being new to the NAC-Fest, I had a blast. My son is now corrupted and ruined from driving anything but a Jeep. Thanks to all for their hard work in getting this together.

Victor

Arrived home around 1am.

Had an absolute great time, met alot of new NAC members and shared the company of some old friends. This NAC-Fest was a huge success!

I think we found a new home for our event! The accomodations were outstanding, the BBQ delicious and raffle had some great prizes that made some huge smiles.

Thank You all. :worship:

John

I wish the cheese on my burger was melted haha, but thats the only complaint I have j/k. Made it back just fine, drove home with no rear shocks, gas tank skid plate hanging half off apparently & with a new check engine light, all in all had a great time.

I had such a good time! I am so pumped for next year!! maybe by then my friend nik will have his exploder's lift done and we can show him he bought the wrong suv. but honestly he had such a great time he really want to buy a Cherokee.

just got home after a 6 hour drive. wheeled two days and drove home with NO problems

great to meet alot of new people and cant wait to get down to nac fest next year

I had a great time meeting everyone and seeing the trails of R.C. It was a blast, and as long as there are no objections, next time the Bronco will hopefully be running so I can do some wheelin with you guys from the drivers seat.

B.T.W. I (and especially Billy) thank you for the bumper

Me and SeansBlueXJ made it home. Cat puked on the floor as expected, Left D.I.T.A & Egon on Rt. 80 Heading home. Hope D.I.T.A makes it with his leaky transfer case...

Had a great time as well, yet again THANKS TO THE NAC BOD who put this together TOP NOTCH.

Only managed to break a hub(subject to change upon closer inspection) and a couple of welds, oh and some more body damage....

brokenhub1.jpg

STROKER

We made it home around 2:20pm. What a great time!!! If I wasn't so wiped from 3 great days of wheeling/drinking and hanging out with a GREAT group of people, I would have been back on the trails today!!

I think RedHeep and Johnny have it right... it helps that the campground was great, the food was great and everything went smoothly, but the group of people we have in this chapter are just second to none...

I want to blast out a special "Thanks" to Keith and Jen. The one problem we have had in the past has always been getting EVERYONE into groups and into the woods each morning. Jen and Keith REALLY stepped up and whipped the whole thing into order. We were in the woods by or before 9:30am every day!!! Thanks guys and yes Keith, next year I'll buy the beer!!!

Also, a special thanks to the trail guides too. Like I said, the people in this crew really make it all work.

Andy

We made it home around 2:30pm. had to stop and fix my doc's tire on the way home. thanks andy .see all you guys and gals next year:cheers:

Got home around 5:15pm made it in 7.5 hours not to bad considering we weren't in a hurry! I'll be there again for sure!

Made it back at around 5:30, had a nice day of wheelin today with no issues. :D

Thanks to all who helped in getting this thing put together, I certainly had a great time and I'll be back next year!

we made it home around 8 with no new problems... I would have to agree with hammer today was a blast! especially when I almost rolled my rig. everyone was such a big help to me this weekend (cause i am a noob). cant wait till next year but for you other locals hope to see you up there again soon!

Got home about an hour ago after a quick trip to Centralia.
Made it all the way up I-84 and then did some interesting sight seeing when the GPS decided that the Mass Pike wasn't the right way to go home, but small half-paved roads were better.

We had a blast, we now have something to do for a few days in June from here on out! It was great to put some names to faces and chat and ride along with you all.

Oh, and a special thanks goes out to Andy who let my take Barnabus out for a spin. I owe you a big one buddy! :thumbup:

got home at 7 30 pm went to centraila them went to wine fest after. this years NAC fest was great the camp ground couldn't have been better the wheeling was great and hanging out with some awsome people and getting smacked to death by Melissa really a very well planned out and exicuted trip already fixing stuff for NAC fest 0 10

Evening folks, got back home about 8:30. The Centralia stop was pretty cool. Rob M. took some pictures, hopefully they'll be up soon.

Again, NAC Fest did not disappoint. The folks behind the scenes did an awesome job creating a great event. I can't wait for next year, and I have lots of work to do.

--Matt

i hate you guys, i will NOT be missing nac fest next year

Good morning, we made it back to Philly about 4:45 Sunday afternoon. We wheeled Sunday and left the park about 2:00.

Back