• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"88 XJ 4.0l fuel pressure regulator o-rings

ptf18

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to be installing a set of Ford fuel injectors which come with new o-rings.

Where can I get the o-ring/seals for the Pressure Regulator? Hope its not a dealer item only. I checked with some of the local auto parts stores and they have the injector o-rings but not the regulator o-rings. One parts place openned a new regulator box and the new unit comes with new o-rings and seals. They just dont list the o-rings for the regulator by itself.

Help!

Im going to be installing a set of Ford fuel injectors which come with new o-rings.

Where can I get the o-ring/seals for the Pressure Regulator? Hope its not a dealer item only. I checked with some of the local auto parts stores and they have the injector o-rings but not the regulator o-rings. One parts place openned a new regulator box and the new unit comes with new o-rings and seals. They just dont list the o-rings for the regulator by itself.

Help!

The fuel pressure reg uses the same "O" ring as the injectors where it attaches to the fuel rail, if you are talking about the fuel line disconnect "O" rings then I would suggest the dealer.

There's no need to remove the regulator from the rail, unless it's already leaking. The seal package for the fuel line disconnect is a dealer item as xjtrailrider says. You need two, one for each fuel line.

Back