• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek 6/13???

josefxj97

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going to Evans Creek tomorrow? I'll probably be up there for part of the day. The CB will be on Ch. 4....gotta get some mud on those new tires

i will be there along with 4 or 5 more tj, cj and yj for a little flavor. usually run channel ten and meeting at 410 cafe about 8 and headin out...

Wish I could make it but next week will be game on. Have fun

post up some pictures im curious to see how much snow is up there! havent been up there for a while due to work

there was about 2 feet of snow in the campground next to the bathrooms but not much on the trail... i'll post a couple pics shortly

we did 311 and then my buddies cj7 didnt want to keep running so we went back to the trailer and headed out but officer friendly decided my xj and his tow vehicle werent street legal and made us run around all afternoon with trailers towing things all over... stupid. trail was fun though. loading pics shortly

how clear was everything cuz i wanna go run the 198 or 197

you should be good... it wasnt bad at all up there.. lots of open open rigs makin all the trails with minimal lift

yea i saw you guys when you were leaving. that cop didnt look happy with your buddy. the trails were awesome. 1st time i've had the jeep out all year. it did great. we ran 311 (lower and upper), 520 (i think) and a couple of others. the wife dropped the carmara in the mud but she did videotape some of it. i will try to figure out how to post short videos.
i think that my Crankshaft Positon Sensor went out....got home everything was running good then this morning the jeep wouldnt start. gonna look into it tomorrow....

cool well im gonna run up there tuesday and check it out. i will post up how it goes.

i pulled out right behind the group with the goldish brownish cherokee and a rig on a trailor and a yellow cj when they were leaving 410 cafe. i was the green lifted cherokee behind you guys

IMG_2305.jpg

the wife and me at Evans Creek last Saturday.

i hate it when i get stuck at the bathroom...:passgas:ya i was in the gold xj and my buddies were all in cj's. we ended up with a 400 hundred dollar ticket and had to tow everything from where the cop stopped us including the ford. made for a long afternoon. glad you had fun and made all the trails! nice lookin jeep too by the way!!

so me another xj and a rubicon headed up to Evans yesterday and had a blast! its the first time since before the snow came that we could really do any trails. we did the 102 up to the 197 and then the 198 and 520. it was a great day of wheelin with almost no carnage and no breakage!

flaps flares heighth front plate and he checked everything else he could find including the gvw on the truck and weights for the trailer and jeep... real prick.

Back