• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 WJ front seats to a '95

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i have gone through a bunch of stuff searching but all i could find was the rear seat swap. i believe it will be a direct swap but i wanted to check first. i have a line on some 2000 WJ front seats and my buddy wanted them for his '95, will it be a direct swap or will he messin with the brakets?

thanks
SEAN

I do not know if they changed the brakets in 95 or 96, but they should fit 87-94 fo sho.

im seeing stuff about using the brackets from there XJ sets, problem is my bracket is broke, so i just want to know if its a direct bolt in without using my brackets. i will keep searching. maybe i can find the answer, just gotta dig deeper.

im seeing stuff about using the brackets from there XJ sets, problem is my bracket is broke, so i just want to know if its a direct bolt in without using my brackets. i will keep searching. maybe i can find the answer, just gotta dig deeper.

I think 84-95 seat brackets are the same, with a change in 96. I think I read somewhere on here that you just have to drill a couple holes in the brackets or seats to fit the WJ seats. That linked thread is real long and may have your answers in it.

BTW, I couldn't find squat using the forum search, used Google "wj seats into an xj" and found the NAXJA thread--go figure?

Back