• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train, Ventura...South

Skullver

Still Flailing
I have a D30 that needs to get to Crazy jim, 3 tires for silversilk, some random goodies to Rancho cucamonga where there is a 2wd beam waiting for me, and get some springs from Karstic. Anybody doing any traveling soon with some room? got so much going on right now!
I can pay for fuel as well.
THANKS

Monday around 3pm im going to fullerton, if that helps get it to me and ill get it that far, im going to 98rexj s house, let me know 805 433 3643

Monday around 3pm im going to fullerton, if that helps get it to me and ill get it that far, im going to 98rexj s house, let me know 805 433 3643

you think you could fit a D30 housing and 3 33/10.50 tires(I can probably arrange to grab the stuff I need later on)? I think that could work, let me check into it! Thanks

ya ill probably be taking a chevy silverado let me know.

When would be a good time to make the exchange(simi and fullerton?) if I can arrange somebody to meet you in Fullerton? I still need to get the tires separated which I can do tomorrow(sat) morning, so Sat evening, sunday, monday before 3pm. Thanks a bunch!
Chris

Ya if you can meet me in simi then tell me who and where to meet in fullerton that we be perfect, maybe they could just all meet at 98rexjs house or near there

ya that is fine with me as long as it works for everyone else, but i still need to know where the tires need to go....

Slight change of plans for me i am not going to fullerton any more tires fell through, but im still going to fontana.

If its cool with Justin, can you leave the tires for me with him? I can get to him (or someone heading my way from there) easier than Ventura.

If not, I'll meet you off the freeway (maybe 210 at 57) or something on the way to or from???

On second thought, let me try to get ahold of the leafs and we can meet up there and exchange them.......that sound cool? Can you take Chris his leaves back with you?

If its cool with Justin, can you leave the tires for me with him? I can get to him (or someone heading my way from there) easier than Ventura.

If not, I'll meet you off the freeway (maybe 210 at 57) or something on the way to or from???

On second thought, let me try to get ahold of the leafs and we can meet up there and exchange them.......that sound cool? Can you take Chris his leaves back with you?

sounds good to me, just let me know when is a good time to drop off the housing and the tires in Simi, and give me an address and we'll get it done. Sat evening, sunday, monday morning. I'll get the tires separated today.
Thanks guys!
Chris
805 680 0122

Ya sunday night works for me just drop them off, i need to know where im dropping everything off, is it all going to justin in ontario?

I have no way to get it all home. The only thing that will fit in the trunk of the saturn is the diff. (The Jeep is non-functional tight now) Actually you could drop the diff off Anthony, I can pick it up on the way home. That way you don't have to drive in any further.

Back