• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering bushing part#s

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
well all the parts stores around here are either dumb or they don't carry steering bushings for the XJ. I am just trying to get part #s. i did search but got nothing for part numbers.

thanks in advance
Sean

Upper control arm bushings, lower control arm bushings, track bar bushings?

title says steering........ all of the STEERING bushings is what im asking about, not lca/uca,tb..thanks

steering.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean TRE's? Since the steering is not stock, how would they know the part numbers? Who made the steering?

stock TRE bushings and the drag link bushings...stock is all i need. thanks again. been searching local auto parts stores online to no avail.

Look under "1990 JEEP CHEROKEE SPORT 4.0L 242cid L6 MFI (L) : Steering : Tie Rod End" at rockauto.com

Kindly note that there are no "bushings" for what you are looking for.

As pointed out, there are no bushings in the steering. If you want the boots that go on the TREs, just go to Autozone. They're in with the polyurethane swaybar bushings and cost about $5 a pair.

ya i went to autozone, they don't carry them in stock and not sure how to locate just the boot, bushing, whatever..i went to all the local parts stores and its the same answer. this is why im posting here. im not trying to buy a whole TRE but i just might have to i guess.

thanks for the help
Sean

alright i went to Energy's website and got it all, just gotta get dimensions.

thanks again
Sean

Good luck.

Back