• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow hook question.

GrapeApe

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought both front and rear mopar tow hooks from a 1996 to put on my 1999. I read somewhere that the front ones wont work.....Does anyone know why? I really have no plan to use the rear hook so i am not worried about mounting it.

Last edited:
The top bumper bolts attach in a different location. You can grind off the old style bumper brackets, re-drill your current bumper, or try to swap with somebody.

standard.jpg

Not hijacking the thread or anything, but anybody know where to find CHROME tow hooks instead of the black ones? I've searched almost every online store and they all only have the black ones, wheres the chrome!! :mad:

Not hijacking the thread or anything, but anybody know where to find CHROME tow hooks instead of the black ones? I've searched almost every online store and they all only have the black ones, wheres the chrome!! :mad:

go to wal mart and get crome spray paint

Back