• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to go

nicksjeep

NAXJA Forum User
i finally have the gears and lockers. is there a shop or person that someone could recommend going to? i would rather spend my money giving someone extra cash or at a mom and pop place with how the economy is

Hes in Hesperia

I can do gears.

who is going to give the best price...ill be needing gears very soon too.

I think you should be more concerned about who is going to do the job properly the first time.. Not price, I mean come on gears are not a cheap fix they are an investment in your rig. If done right they should outlast YOU...:rof:

Well obviously........ i was just assuming that most people that post up here saying that they can do gears do good work,. quality first then price! :)

I think you should be more concerned about who is going to do the job properly the first time.. Not price, I mean come on gears are not a cheap fix they are an investment in your rig. If done right they should outlast YOU...:rof:

That being said Scott does great work and is pretty reasonable.

what vendor sells gears and lockers cheap? i need 4.10's and at least 1 locker for my 8.25. later down the road i will do an e locker for my front d30 but for now, just an aussie locker for my rear.

what vendor sells gears and lockers cheap? i need 4.10's and at least 1 locker for my 8.25. later down the road i will do an e locker for my front d30 but for now, just an aussie locker for my rear.

PM "National Drivetrain". Eric has always given me great prices on their stuff.

To the OP: JeeperJohn and Justin both do great work. Not sure if Justin is taking on any jobs tough, i know hes busy working on his rig.

thanks for the info guys, i realy appreciate it i will be sending out pm's. for maxxxj i went to national drivetrain and lockers i googled and found best deal

My wife and I just had our first kid, I'm out for at least a few months, but I might be able to work around that.

Justin

Well I would be willing to take on some more work. I am in yorba linda, if that is more convienent for you? I do about 6-10 axles a month and can assure you that my work and Scott (clean-RC) are both quality. Never had personal experience with others here, so cant really 'verify' them...

if i can get away with gears/rear locker for less than 600 i might be a go here soon enough... i really just dont want to charge another charge to my credit card =/

Back