• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

creaks

mavrick

NAXJA Forum User
I have a RE 5.5 Short arm kit and it is starting to creak pretty cloud when I put on the brakes. Ive lubed it up but it only stays quiet for a little any advice.

serioulsy? get under there and check for any loose parts or joints? or you already did and never told us. get under there and check before you post your problems...:doh:

yeah but just because you lubed everything doesnt mean that he checked everything. ok sorry... get under there and check your control arm bolts and the drop brackets... take the 5 lug nuts off the front wheels and take the wheel off. then check your calipers and make sure everything is tight. while your under there check the axle u-joints and see if there is any play in that. i guess i should have asked what you already looked at.

my bad...my bad... o'yeah I got under there and checked and tightend things up... but I didn't take the wheel off and check the joints, calipers, etc...thanks for a helpful post :)

Back