• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

discontinued ome leaf springs

drvn93

NAXJA Forum User
I am having trouble locating a set of CS033RA's, the ome 3" leaf spring..they are telling me that ome has discontinued them.
is it worth finding them somewhere online that still has them instock?
or should I go with the re 3.5"

Just ordered them about a week ago. I've got 3 in shackle so I guess I'll net ~4in total. I currently have the 2" Dakar springs, with the Shackle, I net 3.5 in.

I might have to get the CS034RA's and then use a longer lift shackle.
I was hoping to get away with not needing one right away, but we'll see

depending on the weight of your rear bumper/tire carrier and gear - the RE 3.5 springs can give almost 5 inches of lift. maybe more than you need/want :roll:

depending on the weight of your rear bumper/tire carrier and gear - the RE 3.5 springs can give almost 5 inches of lift. maybe more than you need/want

yup that would be more than I am looking for, I am not going to have it loaded up all the time, so Im looking for middle ground. How much lift does the re 4.5 give? since it has a lighter spring rate than the 3.5 I am thinking that it might be more manageable...other springs I was looking at were the RC 3" and maybe skyjacker

That should be for 1 spring. I think I paid 125 or so each for mine w/out shipping. Got mine a few months ago from Mike @ 4x4rockshop.com

my buddy got like 5" of lift with the OME 3.5" leafs

Im assuming you mean the RE 3.5 .. I may still go with those so I have room to go higher in the future

can ne1 with the JC1A's confirm actual lift height after some use?

The heavy springs are actually the softer of the two......until you hit the overload and it's a 120 inch lb increase. I run the heavies and it's very soft, even with the OME AAL added in. I only got 2" from the HD by themselves.

The heavy springs are actually the softer of the two......until you hit the overload and it's a 120 inch lb increase. I run the heavies and it's very soft, even with the OME AAL added in. I only got 2" from the HD by themselves.

I PM'd Dirk at DPG and he told me that if you take the packs you are running and Add the OME AAL you should get around 3. How does it ride when loaded and unloaded? I'm going to be running them soon and was wanting to know how they rode.

I PM'd Dirk at DPG and he told me that if you take the packs you are running and Add the OME AAL you should get around 3. How does it ride when loaded and unloaded? I'm going to be running them soon and was wanting to know how they rode.

Funny cuz I'm emailing dirk at the moment. I have the OME hd packs (removed overload leaf) and one set of OME add a leafs. I am trying to get rid of the 2" shackles I have on there now so I plan to add another AAL to the pack. We'll see how much height I get from that. Aiming for 4.5".

Back