• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question

xcalibur223

NAC VP
NAXJA Member
Well I havn't had the time to get any of the projects done that I needed to (lift and front tow points). I was still thinking about going up there on Friday morning if someone has an extra seat for me. Probably stay Friday and Saturday and leave Sunday morning. Should I preregister? I'm not clear on that. And if anyone has an extra seat for at least Friday (might watch the comp on Saturday). Thanks in advance.
Paul

EDIT. Just saw that you had to preregister by today. That answered one of my questions. Still if anyone has an extra seat for me to ride it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Well I havn't had the time to get any of the projects done that I needed to (lift and front tow points). I was still thinking about going up there on Friday morning if someone has an extra seat for me. Probably stay Friday and Saturday and leave Sunday morning. Should I preregister? I'm not clear on that. And if anyone has an extra seat for at least Friday (might watch the comp on Saturday). Thanks in advance.
Paul

You can run in the green group(s) on Friday and Saturday if you want to go wheeling. As long as you have a rear tow point you should be fine in the green group. Pre-registration is/was closing down tonight, so just plan on registering at the event.

A.

You can run in the green group(s) on Friday and Saturday if you want to go wheeling. As long as you have a rear tow point you should be fine in the green group. Pre-registration is/was closing down tonight, so just plan on registering at the event.

A.

I have a rear hitch in the back for recovery. Today I'm going to try to source some bumper brackets to put back on my front bumper correctly and put on the front tow hooks. Hopefully I will see everyone there.
Paul

Back