• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Videos from 6-6-09

waiting on you AGAIN Julio. I wanna see the video i took of the bottom of your suspension going through the notches

Great vid can't wait to get back on that trail.

GREAT VIDS again Julio. Thanks for the xtra effort in filming/editting and posting.

Had a great time Al. Wish you were there too. We had a great time.

Those videos were awesome. I just got the video clips from my buddy Frank today. I have zero video editing skills so I have no idea how it will turn out. All the video clips are saved as different files so I will have to find a way to clump them all together. Music and cool effects will probably not be included. As soon as I figure out how to group them all together and then how to post videos on youtube then I will post it up.

Those videos were awesome. I just got the video clips from my buddy Frank today. I have zero video editing skills so I have no idea how it will turn out. All the video clips are saved as different files so I will have to find a way to clump them all together. Music and cool effects will probably not be included. As soon as I figure out how to group them all together and then how to post videos on youtube then I will post it up.

no worries... take your time like me...:p

Back