• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guess what?

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
First things first, My jeep didnt fall apart on logging roads 4 hours from nowhere this weekend. score.

Second things, well, second, graduation is the 10th. I'm glad to be out of the hell hole.

Third, Starting mid july, I'll be working at Northside Ford. Its an all ford truck dealer. I'll be doing service work on cab & chassis trucks, motorhomes, handicap trimet busses, Fleet trucks, etc. I'm freakin stoked.

party1:party1:

Congratulations! =]

We take all are vans and trucks down there for work. Sorry you will have to deal with us, everything we own ford related is usually broke.

northside was two blocks up from my old Repo lot. that place has got to pay well! Congrats!

First things first, My jeep didnt fall apart on logging roads 4 hours from nowhere this weekend. score.

Second things, well, second, graduation is the 10th. I'm glad to be out of the hell hole.

Third, Starting mid july, I'll be working at Northside Ford. Its an all ford truck dealer. I'll be doing service work on cab & chassis trucks, motorhomes, handicap trimet busses, Fleet trucks, etc. I'm freakin stoked.

party1:party1:

Your stoked now but wait till after you have replaced your 20th set of 6.0l head gaskets. You will be re-thinking working for a ford dealer.

There is a sales guy there that owns a bad A** cj5 on 38's dana 60's locked. bald guy don't remember his name. but if you meet up with him tell him Starr says hi. He will know who you are talking about. Also get his name for me

thanks Dave

Back