• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coil spacer....

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a spacer to gain an inch or so of lift in the front of my xj.....winch and bumper have made the front sag.
Can someone point me in the direction of a source please.

Cast Aluminum is prone to cracking. Jeep Coil spacers come in many different thicknesses, you just need to Google.

Rusty's has .75 and 1.75". I have the .75 ones on my Jeep replacing the busted stock isolators(same size). Nicely made, look fine after years of use.

So if I buy a 2" spacer,take the stock isolator(-3/4") out and replace it with the 2" spacer I would net around 1.25"?

Newb question:Spacers go on top of the coil correct?I was looking at cheapo's at the parts store and the directions said to install them on the bottom but that seems weird to me.

Every isolator I've seen appears to be 1/2" at the most. I ran Rocky-Road spacers for years, they held up great, decent product, terrible service, never doing business with them again. RE makes spacers, Daystar, Rusty's, etc. Almost everybody who sells lift components or Jeep parts either makes or sells one.

EDIT: Yes, the spacer goes on top of the coil, slide it over the bump stop.

Isolaters are supposed to give you 5/8 of an inch. I have 3 stacked and they give me a little over an inch so they in my application give me about 3/8 inch each. I have a pair of 1.5 spacers that I would sell you for 15 plus shipping in your interested. They are rough country brand and are the hard plastic.

Back