• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GHEY!

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
my uniframe split in two just behind the steering box, and i really dont know how to go about dealing with the problem other than plating the whole underside. or getting a new jeep :cool: i might go back to a 2dr

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

doesnt look as bad because of all the plate thats holding it together, i wish i had a picture of it before the plate. you could wiggle the section of frame by hand!

Is it flopping around again? I bet those bolts loosened up again.If you junk it I want that plate back...

nope the bolts are tight, its actually the uniframe thats wiggling.

and i doubt were ditching it, too much money into it to just sell it because of that. just going to weld it up and stick some gum in there. should be good till the end of its days.

but i really wanted to snatch that 2dr, but its cool. im fine with the easy access to the rear seat:roflmao:

that would be awesome, anywho

the plans for my jeep are lower it about 3" of lift, 8.25 with locker, 33's, hannamans, bumpers and lining the inside with off brand rhino liner stuff.

that would be awesome, anywho

the plans for my jeep are lower it about 3" of lift, 8.25 with locker, 33's, hannamans, bumpers and lining the inside with off brand rhino liner stuff.

So are you lowering it or raising it 3"?

Back