• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Help Needed

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Looking for a Local NAXJA Member to help coordinate the event. Send me a PM if you want to step up and help.

Looking for a Local NAXJA Member to help coordinate the event. Send me a PM if you want to step up and help.

I really wish the IC guys would "stand up" and take over.

Other than last year it has been handled by us every year but for some reason everyone is too scared of the responsibility this time.

I have volunteered to do it. I have prior experience organizing 100+ vehicle offroad events in the UK but this will be the first time I have done one for a club in the US.

I am willing to Help before the event, just becasue of work conflicts I will possibly not be there to attend the event. Also Mtntech will not be able to attend the event either. Any other IC guys who can commit to helping would be awesome.

Not planning on going, but I can make calls or what have you... let me know. Happy to help where I can. Thanks.

Hay Vince, Thanks for stepping up. You can call on me to do what I can here from Canada and I am planning on getting to Moab by Friday night the 2nd if that helps at all. I do have Skype and can make free calls to the states.

Back