• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Door doors needed

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I am starting the build out of the 91 2 Door and I am wanting to get another set of doors that do NOT have electric locks and windows. I currently have elec and will use those for half doors and the manual ones for full doors for winter wheeling and storage.
So, does anyone have a set that are not all banged up? I want full glass and decent shape with keys if possible.

Thanks

Lata

I am starting the build out of the 91 2 Door and I am wanting to get another set of doors that do NOT have electric locks and windows. I currently have elec and will use those for half doors and the manual ones for full doors for winter wheeling and storage.So, does anyone have a set that are not all banged up? I want full glass and decent shape with keys if possible.
Thanks
Lata

That's all you want.....not painted to match as well....I've got two doors with full glass...BUT...missing both mirrors, and the lower rocker sections are beat up some, plus the hinges are shot......Just a thought but you may be able to fab/modify these into half doors if your others are in better shape....and they're Free to you.....I'll get you pics if interested...

well GEEWILLIKERS painted to match would be SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the way the project is going to go would require doors in good shape in order for the vehicle to look nice with them on. I will paint them to match after I get them. I am going to be going to the JY soon and will look there also.

I will be putting on side armour and cage external to keep it looking good but still able to wheel it hard.

But maybe I might take yourz for half doors and sell these off to buy manual ones in good shape, HMMMMMM hamster is running hard again in the brain noggen.
PM me pics.

Lata

"well GEEWILLIKERS".............really...you actually just typed that:roflmao:

I'll snap a few pics tonight and get them your way, my friend.......late

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's mine if your interested................

door.jpg door2.jpg

Back