• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Front Bumper Mounts On Sale!

Hardware included?

I may be getting a set of these from you. My dad is going to build me some bumpers so this would making the mounting part easier! :cheers:

These make it sooooo simple, takes a lot of the work out of it that's for sure.

Thats what i figured. It will take all the guess work out since we can just mock them up and measure from there! :thumbup:

Says $60 on the website, but $40 here. How do I order for that price?

-alopeks

Send him a PM he's usually on here daily.

How far out do they come past the 2 bolt holes in the very front? Know what i mean?
From the center of the forward hole it's 7.6"

How do these attach to the bumper being made? Just weld them like a T? I'll end up PMing you in the near future for my order.

On our bumpers the section of bumper that falls in front of the mount is angled at about 30 degrees. But we also position the d-ring mount directly in front of the main mount so that it lays right against it and gets welded on the face of the bumper, as well as behind it and to the main mounts.

Can i use these to extend my current bumpers mounting? would i just need to cut the blank half off?

Back