• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard shopping list questions...

nochance9

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, so i'm about to do a zj rear disk and wj booster/mc/prop valve on mu 89. I went to the jy today to see if there wasany donors ad nd i got lucky. :) One zj with rear brakes, one wj with booster mc and prop valve, and even a kj that i was able to get an ebrake cable off (the other one was no good :( ) But also there was a 97+ xj that was a new arival and wasn't picked to peices yet. So my first question is anything else i should grab off the zj or wj? Then also i was wondering if i could grab the head intake and fuel rail off the xj and replace my old renix 89.... Also i'd like to grab the computer out of it so it'll be OBD2 and maybe some of the wiring... Any help with this would be great cause i know this jy pretty well and xj's get stripped in a few weeks of showing up. So i need to act fast.

Thanks for the help guys!

Back