• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arms

Yeah,they will work.But the tera arms are junk,unless theyre dirt cheap,pass on them and save for some RE arms!

why are they junk???

The urethane they use it to hard,it'll tear your frame mounts off the car!The threads also start to get loose fast!

actually only one end of my teras at least is poly...the other end is rubber. they've held up to my past 2.5 years of wheelin and are still tight in the threads.

yes there are better arms out there. but personally i'd go with the new JKS arms b4 i'd do REs

Brad

I like my tera's and will but them on my other XJ when I build my long arms. I am thinking about putting a RE heim joint in place of one of the ends on the Teraflex ones though.
DIG IT

The urethane they use it to hard,it'll tear your frame mounts off the car!The threads also start to get loose fast!

I think you're mis-placing blame.....

the arms are junk because they are stronger than the unibody?

That would be like saying an Atlas t-case is junk cause you keep busting driveshaft u-joints....

slightly illogical.

threads loose?

that's common to ANYTHING threaded on a jeep.

I just installed Rock Krawler adjustable LCA's about a month ago. They flex really well and are made from solid bar not tube. I think that is a plus since they are one thing that may hit first. They also have a hyme joint they call krawler joints that help the flex on the frame side and polly bushings on the axel side. Best part is they were $160.
Just my opinion though.

Back