• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone heading up to TSF to play this weekend?

boostleak

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a buddy that just moved up here from the Bay Area a few months ago, don't think he's ever been off road. I'd like to take him up to TSF for a little tour. Obviously nothing too extreme (as those of you that have wheeled with me know - no lockers), may run some of FB5 and Cedar Tree.
I don't wheel alone, wouldn't mind tagging along with some NAXJA guys again...

I've got a buddy that just moved up here from the Bay Area a few months ago, don't think he's ever been off road. I'd like to take him up to TSF for a little tour. Obviously nothing too extreme (as those of you that have wheeled with me know - no lockers), may run some of FB5 and Cedar Tree.
I don't wheel alone, wouldn't mind tagging along with some NAXJA guys again...
i wish i could go :-( I found a good fun day would be, start out on FB5, run it up past crushers, loop around up to Rocky-uphill and run archers. avoid Waterfall and can-opener, but other then that, run all of the archers trails, its quiet the setup!

Just as it was last time, as long as I can avoid body damage (until Marc builds my bumpers and sliders), I'll take a look at running some of what you've mentioned. Don't think I want to touch Crushers, though...

Just as it was last time, as long as I can avoid body damage (until Marc builds my bumpers and sliders), I'll take a look at running some of what you've mentioned. Don't think I want to touch Crushers, though...
that's why i said.. past crushers lol...

I ran crushers on memorial weekend, well. the first 100ft at the top anyway.. Had a blast giving it a try. but man.. not worth the tears shed on the way out:tears:

I'd like to head up Saturday - Friday night to prepare, and an extra day to get the Jeep off the hill should something happen. The earlier the better - I like to hit Rogers by 9:00 am.

Fair warning - this is me:

3580357542_8d514df790_b.jpg

If I slowed you down on the last run, don't say I didn't warn you. :laugh:

id like to come out and play with you guies this weekend. im all alone for saterday.
im still needing to track down wheels and do a full retorq on my front end.(new axles) oh and i spit mu upper shock mount bushings lastweekend so i need to change thoes too .
see what i can do. maby go up friday and camp. ill let yall know.

Ya I sold the white one to the guy with the White one haha and mine is Dark Green and no I wont be breaking any axle shafts lol

Sorry - Once you decided to head to the back of the pack, I didn't see you much - I'm not color blind, I swear! You think Mopar and Chopper will show?

Had a great run - too bad nobody else showed. We ended up following a dude around (Chris) that does trail patrol up there occasionally, he really knew his way around. Airing down to 12 psi (couldn't bring myself to drop all the way down to 10) made a HUGE difference - unbelievable, really. We walked up stuff we'd had trouble with on our last trip. I think we may camp up there next weekend, maybe we'll see some NAXJA guys up there this time...

Back