• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Countdown has begun

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
30 days to go. I'm getting pumped about the ride and seeing/meeting a lot of new members.

Get you registraions in so we can have the right number and sizes of the Crawl shirts made.

Are you guys ready for some great wheelin' and hanging out with a great group of people!

me to!

I'm pumped about it. I know it will be a blast!!!!!!

i'm getting excited!!!
got a lot to do, but there's another thread for that...

A watched pot never boils. :wow:

CRAP!!!! Now I'll be checking the countdown clock every couple hours hoping the days will go by faster than I know they will!!! :bawl:

THANKS BLUE!!!!! :roflmao:

I'm kinda hoping they slow down..... still got work to do.

Started my axle swap last night! Damn those puny sissified hard brake lines! Gotta upgrade........:guitar:

i'm out guys, sorry. cash is too tight with a trip to WA looming in august. presence has been requested for the grandparentals 60th wedding anniversary.

i'm out guys, sorry. cash is too tight with a trip to WA looming in august. presence has been requested for the grandparentals 60th wedding anniversary.

:tears::bawl::cry:

Hate to hear that. Family does take precedence though.

60 years. WOW!! That's impressive.

Hate to hear that. Family does take precedence though.

60 years. WOW!! That's impressive.

gotta love old danes and norweigans (yes, one grandparent is full dane, the other is full norweigan, and i hear about how you can tell em, but ya cant tell em much!) they just dont expire early.

UGH!

Time is drawing near and I'm NOT DONE YET!!!!

I'm not panicking though. Never break nervous too early!

Back